change the style: Style 1 | Style 2 | Style 3




Jan 3, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Well, I am trying to start out this new year with better communication to those who may spend a little time wondering where I am and what I'm doing. Honestly, I wonder that about myself a lot, too! But, seriously, here's to a happy and blessed and prosperous 2011 to all of us! I believe God is going to do wonderful things for His children this year. As we keep walking with Him we will be blessed and taken care of and taught His ways. His ways are perfect, and He has provided everything for us that pertains to life and Godliness. It is finished! Now, our part is to just walk with Him and learn of Him, and allow him to transform us into the image of His dear Son. If you want to know what God is like...If you want to know what His Son, Jesus, is like...then read 1 Corinthians 13 over and over, as well as Galatians 5:22,23(about the fruit of the presence of the Holy Spirit in us). If God is Love, and Love is kind, then God is kind...and on down the list we can go with all of these attributes.

I am GLAD that HE is perfect, and that HE has "made the grade" for me!
Well, I wanted to make a start tonight with reaching out (again!) to communicate with those who have encouraged me to have this blog. So sorry I was gone so long...but, I'm back!!!
Feel free to leave a message whenever you want to. I'll be posting as often as possible.
Thanks for dropping by!
2011 blessings on ya!!
~Kelly

1 Comments

At January 21, 2011 at 12:25 PM, Blogger Joye Futch said...

Hi my life time friend Kelly. Thank you for blogging again, I miss hearing from you. I think more christians than you even realize struggle with the same things that you do, I know that I sure do. I too want to be in Gods presence each nd every day. I pray that you have a blessed new year and remember the futch family loves you so much. Joye

 

>>Post a Comment

<<view the main page>>